Friday 21 September 2012

2013 Everyday Happenings Designer Calendar

Well I thought I would continue my quest to help everyone have a hand crafted Christmas! Today features the 2013 Everyday Happening Designer Calendar from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue which is just gorgeous and will make a great gift for family, friends or teachers! And the bonus is you don't have to do anything to it - although you could add significant dates to it if you are giving it to a family member!


Each month shows the days and also has a large area to keep a note of special dates and occasions which is a nice feature on a desktop calendar. On the reverse of the January page is the year at a glance - the other months feature a variety of coordinating designs on the reverse. You can purchase just the pages for £6.25 or the smart idea is to buy them in a bundle with the Desktop Display Calendar Case (as seen above) for £6.95 which is a bargain for such a pretty calendar.


Aren't the designs on the reverse of the calendar pages lovely? And an added bonus - once the year is over don't throw the calendar away - you will have some pretty background papers to use on cards! How cool is that - I like recycling!

I can see the Everyday Happenings Designer Calendar featuring as part of my Christmas gifts this year - how about you?

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the Pinkies Blog Hop - you will be pleased to know I have done some "proper" crafting for that one!


Here is a list of the Stampin' Up!® Products used today:

Everyday Happenings Bundle (£6.95) - this contains the Designer Calendar and Display Case

If you would like to order this or any other Stampin' Up! products please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466       and I will be happy to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment