Monday 10 September 2012

Greenhouse Garden One Sheet Wonder

Well I am continuing in my quest to use some of my stamp sets on the Retired List one last time. I thought I would have a play with the Greenhouse Garden stamp set which was one of the sets I got in my starter kit when I joined Stampin' Up! in 2010!

I decided to do a "One Sheet Wonder" and make a set of cards. The idea is that you stamp a sheet of card to make a background paper and then cut it up in a variety of ways to use on your cards. 

I started with a sheet of A4 Confetti White (retired) and stamped all over it using images from Greenhouse Garden (retired). The inks used were Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride (both retired), Perfect Plum and Early Espresso - another combination from the Color Coach.


I then cut the sheet of card into various shapes - there are loads of templates to follow but I had a bit of a play and didn't do anything too fancy!  The cards I made are all below:


The card bases and mats are Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride and Perfect Plum Textured Card Stock which is sadly retired. The sentiments are all from the Sincere Salutations stamp set (retired) and were stamped in Early Espresso ink on Confetti White card. The punches used on the cards were Large Oval, Extra-Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Scallop Circle & Scallop Edge Border. The ribbon used was Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding (retired) and Pear Pizzazz Stitched Poly Ribbon (retired).

How amazing has the summer of sport been? I have loved it all! Now we just need Andy Murray to win the US Open Tennis tonight to round it off nicely!

Have you had a look at the Autumn/Winter Catalogue yet? It is packed full of fabulous products to inspire you over the next few months. You can view it online here or drop me an email and I will pop a copy in the post to you.

Here is a list of the Stampin' Up! Products used to make today's cards:

Stamp Sets: Greenhouse Garden (Retired), Sincere Salutations (Retired)
Inks: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum
Cardstock: Confetti White, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum
Punches: Large Oval, Extra-Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Scallop Circle & Scallop Edge Border
Other: Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding (Retired), Pear Pizzazz Stitched Poly Ribbon (Retired).

If you would like to order any of these products please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466       and I will be happy to help. Retired List items are only available while stocks last.

Don't forget my offer. Just place and order of £45 or more in September and I will send you a copy of the New Annual Catalogue for FREE (this offer is from me - not Stampin' Up!).


No comments:

Post a Comment