Monday 1 October 2012

In with the New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue

It's here! At last I can share the new 2012/13 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue with you! When I first saw it I couldn't believe how BIG it was - a massive 204 pages packed full of crafty loveliness. Does anyone remember the first Stampin' Up! Catalogue in 2007 - it only contained 96 pages! Hasn't Stampin' Up! come so far in that time - I love being part of such a successful company!


So, how do you get your own copy of the fabulous new Annual Catalogue?  If you host a party then you’ll be given a copy when you confirm your booking. If you've ordered more than £50 worth of products from me in the last three months then I’ll also pop a copy in the post to you with my compliments. 

If you’re not in either of these groups but you’d still like your own copy of the new Annual Catalogue (and let's face it you NEED it!), then all you need to do is email me and let me know. For just £4.95 I’ll post one out to you, along with a £5 voucher towards your first order worth £30 or more (excluding shipping). 


If you can't wait for the postman to arrive then the link in the sidebar will take you directly to an online copy of the new Annual Catalogue - make yourself a cup of tea - you may be some time!


And if that wasn't enough excitement for one day Stampin' Up! have given us a fantastic promotion for October and November. If you join my team of Dexterous Designers in October or November, not only will you get the brilliant value starter kit worth £175 for only £99, BUT you will also receive a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper every month for SIX months! To find out more click here.

I will be back over the next few days with some of the projects I have been making with the new products, but for now I suggest you grab that cup of cup of tea and have a browse through the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment