Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year, New Laptop and My Little Valentine!

Well hello! I am sorry it has been so long without an update - I have been without a laptop for 2 months which has driven me mad. I now have a new laptop with Windows 8 which is also driving me mad!

Anyway enough waffle! Stampin' Up! are celebrating their 25th Anniversary in 2013 and they have some fantastic promotions and offers for us, starting with this one!



From today until 21 January when you purchase the brand-new My Little Valentine Stamp Set  Stampin' Up! will give you the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit for FREE!

The four-piece stamp set costs £9.95 and has been created exclusively for this promotion. It will not be available again after January 21!  The set is only available in clear-mount and the stamp images are shown below (not actual size):

My Little Valentine Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

The Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit (shown below) is worth £8.25 and can be found on page 35 of the Autumn Winter Catalogue.  The kit contains 10 notecards, 10 double sided envelopes, 20 printed paper buttons, 10 pieces of Real Red / Whisper White Baker's Twine (a colour exclusive to this kit) and 24 Stampin' Dimensionals.

Sealed with Love Simply Sent by Stampin' Up!


Why not spread a little stamping love this New Year and order this exclusive stamp set? Email me on nicky.dexter@btinternet.com and I will be delighted to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment