Tuesday 14 May 2013

Join Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator!

Have you been reading about the fabulous time we all had in Telford at Stampin' Up!'s Regional Event?  Why not think about joining Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator and you would be able to come along to similar events. This year the European Convention is taking place in Manchester and is not to be missed.  Stampin' Up! are celebrating their 25th Anniversary so I think we will be in for a real treat!

Joining Stampin Up! is one of the best things I have ever done (my husband might object if I said it was THE best thing!). I have met lots of lovely people - some whom I am lucky to count among my closest friends, I have attended some inspirational events and I get to buy fantastic quality products at a discount! Being a Demonstrator saves me money!

The Starter Kit is currently even better value than normal. Until 30th May 2013 you can chose an extra £25 of products from either catalogue - that is £155 of products in total PLUS a business kit worth £45 - wow!


I also give all new team members a "welcome to my team kit" which includes samples of all the card stock, a pretty personalised notebook, handbook, samples and most importantly - chocolate!



There are so many benefits to being a Demonstrator - why not drop me an email or call me on 07530 368466 for an informal chat. I would love to tell you all about it or if you would prefer you can read more on how to join my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment