Tuesday 2 July 2013

The New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue 2013 - 2014 is here.

Good grief - where has June gone?  Well I hope you managed to get everything you wanted to from the retired lists - I know lots of my customers did!

And for today's news - the NEW ANNUAL STAMPIN' UP! CATALOGUE 2013 - 2014 is here!  I LOVE it - it is packed with so many fabulous new products - just as you would expect from Stampin' Up!!  


I have had my copy for a month (one of the perks of being a Demonstrator!) so here are some of my favourite things:
  • Stamps which coordinate with new punches, framelits and embossing folders AND you get a discount when you buy them as a bundle!
  • The new colours - they are GORGEOUS! 
  • New Designer Series Papers
  • A magnetic platform for your Big Shot to hold your framelits in place - no more sticky notes!
  • Stacks of new embellishments - buttons, ribbons, candy dots, washi tape, clips .....
  • And of course - as this is Stampin' Up! there are lots of fabulous new Stamp Sets!

So, how do you get your own copy of the fabulous new Annual Catalogue?  If you host a party then you’ll be given a copy when you confirm your booking.  If you've ordered more than £50 worth of products from me in the last three months then I’ll also pop a copy in the post to you with my compliments. 

If you’re not in either of these groups but you’d still like your own copy of the new Annual Catalogue (and let's face it you NEED it!), then all you need to do is email me and let me know. For just £4.95 I’ll post one out to you, along with a £5 voucher towards your first order worth £30 or more (excluding shipping). 


If you can't wait for the postman to arrive then the link in the sidebar will take you directly to an online copy - make yourself a cup of tea - you may be some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment