Tuesday 24 September 2013

Stampin' Up! UK Clearance Rack now LIVE!!

Ooooh - do you love a bargain?

Starting today there is now a CLEARANCE RACK section on my Online Store: 


This means you can get your hands on previously retired stock from Stampin' Up! Catalogues at a DISCOUNT - how fab is that? I have grabbed a couple of complete bargains!

So what is the catch? Well once they're gone - they're gone! The CLEARANCE RACK is not a promotion - it doesn't have an end date but products are only available while stocks last - so don't miss out!

New items will be added on a regular basic so make sure you keep checking - you don't want to miss anything!


The easiest way for you to get your hands on these products is via my online store - click "SHOP" in the top right hand corner as shown above - that takes you to my online store:



The ‘Clearance Rack’ is on the left as shown. Don't forget to double check that it is my name displayed so you know you are shopping with me!

Go on! What are you waiting for? 

Please note that returns or exchanges are not available on Clearance rack items (unless faulty) but as they are such a bargain I am sure you won't want to send them back anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment