Monday 10 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Uk - Flower Shop Card in a Box

Stampin' Up! Uk - Flower Shop Card in a Box


If you have been looking at blogs recently you can't have failed to see the "Card in a Box" design - so I decided to jump onto the bandwagon!  I followed the tutorial on the super talented Monica Gale's blog and decided to showcase the GORGEOUS Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper that you can chose for FREE during Sale-a-bration with a spend of over £45 (excluding P&P) This paper is simply stunning in real life - the pictures in the brochure really don't do it justice!

I used the colours in the paper as my pallette - Sahara Sand, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Pistachio Pudding - so fresh and spring-like.

The box based was assembled using Sahara Sand card and decorated with the DSP matted onto Pool Party (I like layers!). I stamped lots of flowers using the Flower Shop Stamp Set and punched them out with the Pansy Punch - I just love the way Stampin' Up! makes it easy for us to craft!  

The birthday greeting is from the Occasions Alphabet Stamp Set - there really is a saying for every occasion in this set. It was cut out using a die from the Circle Card Thinlits and matted on a couple of circles. The Pool Party Twine is from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack - another Sale-a-bration freebie. The card was finished with a couple of Candy Dots.

This picture shows why these cards are so great - they fold flat to post!


Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help. 





Don't forget that for every £45 (excluding P&P) you spend you can chose a Sale-a-bration item FOR FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment