Sunday 16 March 2014

Stampin' Up! Uk - The Open Sea meets High Tide DSP

Stampin' Up! Uk - The Open Sea meets High Tide DSP


I have been struggling to use the High Tide Designer Series Paper so went back to basics with this one and pulled out The Open Sea stamp set as well.  I love the way Stampin' Up! tells us which colours coordinate with the papers - it makes crafting so much easier. I used Calypso Coral, Pacific Point, Smoky Slate and Soft Sky in this card. 

I stamped the ship image onto Whisper White card and also a Post-it Note (other sticky papers available!) which I cut out to create a mask of the ship. I covered the stamped image with the mask and stamped the inventory over it. When the mask is removed you are left with the inventory image surrounding the ship.


The sentiment is from the Four You stamp set - I trimmed the card to 1.5cm and then used the Banner Punch (available for FREE in the current Sale-a-bration promotion with purchases over £45) to shape the banner as shown below:



The edges of the stamped pieces and papers from High Tide were sponged with Soft Sky ink and matted on various co-ordinating cardstock.  The card was finished with Baker's Twine, shapes from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and Calypso Coral Candy Dots.

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help. 


Don't forget that for every £45 (excluding P&P) you spend you can chose a Sale-a-bration item FOR FREE! Sale-a-bration ends on 31 March so DON'T miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment