Tuesday 22 April 2014

A Farewell using Stampin' Up! Chalk Talk Stamp Set

A Farewell using Stampin' Up! Chalk Talk Stamp Set


So, one of the rubbish things about being an army wife is that people are always moving and today I have to say goodbye to a fabulous friend and neighbour - and the dogs are losing their walking buddies.

Anyway I wanted to make a special card - and I happen to know that Pool Party is a favourite colour. I started with the sentiment I wanted to use from the Chalk Talk stamp set and went from there. After lots of punching (Large Oval), sponging (Crumb Cake), cutting (Banners Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits) and embossing (Arrows Embossing Folder) - and some ribbons (Crochet Trim, Taffeta & Linen Thread) I came up with the final design which I am really pleased with.

How cute is the little wave on the Designer Series Paper - one of the designs in I am Me.


Anyway I am pleased to report that the card went down well - as did the present! The funny thing is we had both bought each other the same thing - a huge tube of L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream - you can tell the sort of exciting things we talk about on our dog walks!!

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment