Thursday 24 April 2014

Creative Elements Meets Stampin' Up Watercolour Wonder DSP

Creative Elements Meets Stampin' Up Watercolour Wonder DSP


I am sure they say "Blue and Green should never be seen" but I quite like this one!  The colours were inspired by the lovely Stampin' Up! Watercolour Wonder Designer Series Paper (Gumball Green, Island Indigo & Smoky Slate) and the design is the sketch from Mojo Monday Cahllenge 342

The stamp set used is Creative Elements - such a pretty set. I stamped the swirl in Smoky Slate and then used Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the butterfly. The zigzag paper has lots of other colours in it but the three I wanted are next to each other so I was able to trim it to fit my colour theme. I attached a piece of Stitched Satin Ribbon along a piece of card punched with the Scallop Trim Border Punch. I added texture to a piece of Smoky Slate card with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and finished the design with Island Indigo Baker's Twine and an In Color Dahlia in Gumball Green.


So what do you think? Blue and green acceptable together or not?

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment