Saturday 26 April 2014

Eastern Elegance with Stampin' Up! Apothecary Art

Eastern Elegance with Stampin' Up! Apothecary Art


I made this one a while ago when I was using my "A" stamps and forget to share it with you - sorry!  So today's colours are Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe. I stamped the image from Apothecary Art stamp set onto Naturals White card, using the Stamp-a-ma-jig to lie up the sentiment. The image was cut out using the Labels Collection Framelits and Big Shot. I added some colour to the flowers using a Blender Pen

The Designer Series Paper is from Eastern Elegance - they are such tranquil colours. The oval was cut using the Big Shot and Ovals Collections Framelits.  Whisper White Baker's Twine, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack flowers, Pearl Basic Jewels and lots of sponging finish off the card.


I like the "wishy washy" feel of this card - even I can colour when it doesn't have to be accurate!

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment