Tuesday 29 April 2014

Gift Boxes with Stampin' Up! Soho Subway

Gift Boxes with Stampin' Up! Soho Subway


I made these gift boxes ages ago but never shared them with you.  I absolutely love this Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper - it is called Soho Subway and and this pattern is probably my favourite of all the the DSP in the catalogue!  

To make the box I started with a tutorial from my fabulously talented friend and fellow demonstrator Sam Donald - aka Pootles.  I had to alter the size of the box to fit the contents - bars of chocolate - but that was simple enough.

I used Early Espresso & Crisp Cantaloupe card as they match the paper perfectly - don't you just love that about Stampin' Up!?  The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set, cut using the Big Shot and Bitty Banners Framelits Dies. Two Scallop Circle Punches (1 3/4" & 1 1/4") were layered with a Very Vintage Designer Button tied with Linen Thread. The box is tied with a length of Victoria Crochet Trim.


So what do you think? I think they were well received - I know the contents were!

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment