Wednesday 30 April 2014

Stampin' Up! Etcetera Dress Form Card

Stampin' Up! Etcetera Dress Form Card


Another card using the gorgeous Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper for you today. This time I have used Etcetera with Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party & Night of Navy card. I cut out the dress form as the focal point and then cut shapes from the co-ordinating papers using the Banner Framelits and Circles Collection Framelits Dies to mat it on. 

The background was stamped onto Very Vanilla card using En Francais and all the edges sponged with Crumb Cake ink. A Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon bow and some Pearl Basic Jewels finish off the card.


A quick and easy card to make - and I know just who I am going to send it to!

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment