Saturday 5 April 2014

Stampin' Up! UK - ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers

Stampin' Up! UK - ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers


I was chatting to fellow demos and we were discussing how many stamp sets we had which had never seen ink - how bad is that!?  Anyway I decided that I am going to work my way through my stamp sets so today's card features ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet and Numbers. I HAVE actually used this set before on this card!  I also wanted to showcase the 2012-2014 In-Colors as these will retire in June.  

I used the Stampin' Write Markers to ink the stamps and the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the letters - if you haven't tried this fabulous tool then you absolutely must - straight stamps EVERY time.  The sentiment was then punched out using the Extra-Large Oval Punch.

The Designer Series Paper is from the Birthday Basics pack and has all been matted on coordinating card-stock.  The flower was created using the Floral Fusion Sizzlits and topped with a Large Pearl Basic Jewel.  I finished the card with some paper piercing using the templates from the Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack.

You can see the sketch detail on the stamps in this photo - such a cute set.


Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help. 


No comments:

Post a Comment