Wednesday 16 April 2014

Stampin' Up! Uk - A Bright Blooming with Kindness

Stampin' Up! Uk - A Bright Blooming with Kindness


So I am onto the "B" stamps - namely Blooming with Kindness! And inspired by the Watercolour Wonder Designer Series Paper in the Spring / Summer Catalogue I have used a colour I very rarely use - Tangerine Tango, along with Daffodil Delight.  I used Stampin' Write Markers to colour the flower image (Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango) and stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede.  The stamped images were cut using the Big Shot and Framelits (Circles Collection & Ovals Collection)  Pieces of Watercolour Wonder were matted and layered to provide the background. 

The card was finished with a bow in Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon, some Linen Thread (am loving this at the moment) and some Pearl Basic Jewels on the sentiment and in the middle of the flower.


So what do you think? I am loving the bright summery colours - maybe I will have to use Tangerine Tango more often!

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help. 


No comments:

Post a Comment