Friday 18 April 2014

Stampin' Up! Uk - Bright Blossoms for Easter

Stampin' Up! UK - Bright Blossoms for Easter


So the Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon was still on my desk from my last card and in my quest to actually USE my Designer Series Paper rather than just stroking it I found this one which was perfect for a quick Easter card using Stampin' Up!'s Bright Blossoms stamp set.  I coloured the images using Stampin' Write Markers (Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz & Daffodil Delight) and lined the flowers up with the Stamp-a-ma-jig (have you got yours yet!)  I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to create a tag and layered the image onto it. The DSP is one of the subtler designs from Gingham Garden.


I stamped the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments, punched it out using the Word Window Punch and cut the cute banner using a die from the Label Card Thinlits Die. The card was finished with Daffodil Delight Seam Binding and a tiny Baker's Twine bow.

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help. 



No comments:

Post a Comment