Sunday 13 April 2014

Stampin' Up! Uk - Circles with Bright Blossoms

Stampin' Up! Uk - Circles with Bright Blossoms


My mission to use ALL my stamps before the new Stampin' Up! catalogue is released in July is still ongoing. I am slightly embarrassed to admit that my Bright Blossoms stamp set has sat unused on my shelf since we were given it at a Stampin' Up! event in 2012! In my slight defence it is not a set I would have bought but as I own it - I have to use it! 

When I saw this week's Mojo Monday sketch I had an idea to use the circle stamp from the set to create a background paper to coordinate with the circles in the sketch.  In fact I ended up using lots of circles and dots.


The colours I used were Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder & Perfect Plum.  I punched the circles from the Designer Series Paper Stacks and the background card was embossed using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. The sentiment is from the Just Sayin' stamp set cut out using the Word Bubbles Framelits - love love love these & don't forget you can buy them as a bundle and save 15%. A piece of Wisteria Wonder Chevron Ribbon is knotted across the top to finish the card.


Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help. 


No comments:

Post a Comment