Monday 14 April 2014

Stampin' Up! Uk - Even Dogs Can Stamp!

Stampin' Up! Uk - Even Dogs Can Stamp!



Ok - so I don't often share personal stuff on my blog but as some of you know, my husband is in sandy places till October so I wanted to send him a reminder of our two dogs!  They were not overly amused when I made them stand on a Baked Brown Sugar ink pad and then a bit of card!  I created a surround using the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (available on the WEEKLY DEALS till Tuesday night) and Pool Party card. I should really have matted the print piece on another piece of Baked Brown Sugar but had already stuck it down .....


I love the detail on the close up of Millie's paw - hair and all. I am not sure my Ink Pad will be the same again though!  I will leave you with a picture of them both. Millie on the left and Buick (Mr B) on the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment