Saturday 19 April 2014

Stampin' Up! UK - Venetian Romance Meets Bright Blossoms

Stampin' Up! UK - Venetian Romance Meets Bright Blossoms


I promise this is the last card using the Stampin' Up! Bright Blossoms stamp set - I just wanted to show you how versatile it can be!  

The images were inked with Soft Suede and Tangerine Tango and lined up using the Stamp-a-ma-jig (the sentiment is from the Four You stamp set). I then cut the image out using an Apothecary Accent Framelit, sponged the edges and matted it on Tangerine Tango card.  I cut a piece of Naturals White card with the Lattice Bigz die.  I layered a piece of Designer Series Paper from Venetian Romance onto Soft Suede card, punched notches and wound round some Linen Thread. The card was finished with some Basic Pearl Jewels.


Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help. 


No comments:

Post a Comment