Sunday 20 April 2014

Time and Stampin' Up! High Tide DSP wait for no one!

Time and Stampin' Up! High Tide DSP wait for no one!


Well this card ended up nothing like I intended - funny how that happens sometimes!  I used the fabulous Mojo Monday Sketch 341 as my inspiration and featured the Stampin' Up! High Tide Designer Series Paper.


I stamped World Map onto Naturals Ivory card using Crumb Cake ink and sponged the edges. Pieces of High Tide were then chopped, sponged, matted and layered using Pacific Point, Summer Starfruit and Early Espresso card. A sentiment From Teeny Tiny Sentiments was stamped onto an arrow from the Essentials Wooden Element. The banners were cut using the Banners Framelits Dies - I am not sure why I thought I didn't need these! Pieces of Burlap Ribbon and Striped Grosgrain Ribbon finish the card.


You can see more detail in this close-up picture - I love the cute boat image.

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help. 


No comments:

Post a Comment