Sunday 27 April 2014

Washi Tape & Stampin' Up! Just Sayin' Stamp Set

Washi Tape & Stampin' Up! Just Sayin' Stamp Set


The Stampin' Up! Team I am in "The Pinkies" have a fortnightly Creative Challenge and the current one is to use Washi Tape. Now obviously I have all the Stampin' Up! Washi Tape but never really know what to do with it!  I needed some cards to send out with orders so this project kind of morphed from that.

The notelets were easy peasy. I cut Very Vanilla card card bases (7.5cm x 15cm) so they fitted into the Stampin' Up Square Envelopes, a Coastal Cabana mat (7 x7 cm) and more Very Vanilla (6.5 x 6.5cm) for the top layer. I stamped Baked Brown Sugar splodges with Gorgeous Grunge and added stripes of Retro Fresh Designer Washi Tape. The sentiment is from the Just Sayin' stamp set cut out using the Big Shot and the Word Bubble Framelits.


Well then I obviously had to make a box for them - so grabbed the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and came up with this to fit the notelets. The slope was a "happy accident" as I added up my measurements incorrectly - I quite like it!  I love the Ruffle Stretch Trim for making belly bands and zig-zagged two pieces together on my sewing machine (so it still stretches).



So what do you think? Quick and easy to make - and would be a cute gift to give to someone.


Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used to make today's card. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment