Monday 19 May 2014

A Birthday Card with Stampin' Up! Create a Cupcake

A Birthday Card with Stampin' Up! Create a Cupcake


A birthday card for you today using the Stampin' Up! Create a Cupcake stamp set.  The colours I have used are Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Strawberry Slush. The cupcake sprinkles were stamped with VersaMark and embossed with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder. I lined up the icing and cake case using the Stamp-a-ma-jig. The film frame is cut using the On Film Framelits Dies and Big Shot - I love these dies!

The rectangular panel is a piece of Raspberry Ripple Core'dinations which I ran through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and then distressed the dots with the Stampin' Sanding Block.  Two circles were cut using the Circles Collections Framelits - one using the dotty paper from the 2012-14 DSP Paper Stack and the other in Silver Glimmer Paper - isn't it sparkly?

The sentiment was stamped and cut into a banner using Paper Snips. A Rhinestone Basic Jewel is the "cherry" on the card!


I hadn't used this stamp set before - there is also a matching Cupcake Builder Punch so I might have to get that as well!

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.


CHOOSE AN EXCLUSIVE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET WITH EVERY £60 (excluding P&P) YOU SPEND - MORE DETAILS HERE - Sans and Stripes has already SOLD OUT - these are only while stocks last so don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment