Saturday 10 May 2014

A Moonlight Scene with Stampin' Up! Wetlands

A Moonlight Scene with Stampin' Up! Wetlands


Several of my Military Wives Choir friends are doing the Moonwalk in London tonight so I wanted to make a card to let them know I will be thinking of them! I wanted the moon to be the feature on this card so I know it isn't technically correct and should be behind the hills!  And I used purple as that is the choir colour!

I started by stamping the grass using a stamp from the Wetlands stamp set and VersaMark - I heat embossed this with Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder and then over stamped with Black StaxOn ink. I made a mask of the moon and some hills using sticky notes and then added ink using a Brayer. The colours used are Perfect Plum, Smoky Slate and Soft Sky. I added a bit of texture to the bottom section with a a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge. The sentiment is from Million and One - and is so true! Every single lady doing the Moonwalk tonight is fabulous!

I cut the sentiment out using a framelit from Apothecary Accents, matted it on Basic Black card and attached using Silver Ribbon


So what do you think? I need to perfect my Brayering technique - You Tube here I come!  

Good luck to EVERYONE Moonwalking tonight! It will be an amazing experience.

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.




CHOOSE AN EXCLUSIVE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET WITH EVERY £60 (excluding P&P) YOU SPEND - MORE DETAILS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment