Saturday 3 May 2014

Embossed Monochrome Card with Stampin' Up! Daydream Medallions

Embossed Monochrome Card with Stampin' Up! Daydream Medallions


Some of you will know I sing in Colchester Military Wives Choir - Gareth Malone had no idea what he would start when he made the original TV programme over 2 years ago.  Anyway I made today's card for our Musical Director's birthday - she is a super stylish lady so I needed a super-stylish card!

Continuing my quest to use all my Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets before the NEW Annual Catalogue comes out on 1 July 2014, I have moved on to Daydream Medallions as it is a nice large image.  I was playing with heat embossing and realised that as I have the Clear Mount version of this stamp I could layer the images I wanted to use on the Large Clear Block and so stamp and emboss in one go rather than having to line each layer up with the Stamp-a-ma-jig - easy peesy!


The image was stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder on Basic Black card. The sentiment is from a retired set called Curly Cute - I very rarely use retired stamps but the swirls on this one were perfect for what I wanted. A piece of Whisper White Organza Ribbon and Large Rhinestones Basic Jewels finish the card.



Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment