Sunday 11 May 2014

Fishy on a Dishy with Stampin' Up! By the Tide

Fishy on a Dishy with Stampin' Up! By the Tide


I found this stamped image while I was tidying my desk so thought I would make a quick card with it!  The colours I used are Crumb Cake and Gumball Green

The fish image is from By the Tide and was inked using Stampin' Write Markers and stamped onto Naturals Ivory card. I cut out the image and a mat using the Big Shot & Ovals Collection Framelits. The background is embossed using the Scallops Embossing Folder. A piece of Stitched Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread and Burlap Ribbon add some texture and the card is finished with a sentiment from Four You, hand cut into a banner.


It is always tricky to make cards for men but I think this one fits the bill.

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.



CHOOSE AN EXCLUSIVE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET WITH EVERY £60 (excluding P&P) YOU SPEND - MORE DETAILS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment