Friday 9 May 2014

Free Photopolymer Stamp Sets from Stampin' Up!

Free Photopolymer Stamp Sets from Stampin' Up!


I told you last week how you could earn a FREE Photopolymer Stamp Set with every £60 you spend. Well mine arrived yesterday so I had to make a quick card.

I haven't used photopolymer before so was really impressed by the image I got - you do need the Clear-Mount Acrylic Blocks to use them but they cling really well.


I used the Hello stamp from Show & Tell 1 to make this cute geometric card. The colours used are Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake and Pistachio Pudding. And I lined it all up without using my beloved Stamp-a-ma-jig - I think I am going to enjoy using the photopolymer stamps and we have been promised lots more in the NEW 2014/15 Annual Catalogue - released on 1 July.


Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.


CHOOSE AN EXCLUSIVE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET WITH EVERY £60 (excluding P&P) YOU SPEND - MORE DETAILS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment