Friday 2 May 2014

Make a Stampin' Up! Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath

Make a Stampin' Up! Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath


So have you made the Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath from the Stampin' Up! Spring Summer Catalogue yet? I bought the kit a while ago and it has been watching me from a corner of my craft room so I tackled it this last weekend - and you know what - it was great fun!

So when you open the kit this is what it contains: 


Everything is pre-cut so you just need to assemble the flowers. The frilly flowers have double-sided tape attached so you just fold and roll. The other flowers you just build up and glue - either with Tombow or a Glue Gun and the Silicon Craft Sheet .  The Burlap ribbon is then wrapped round the chipboard wreath frame and the flowers attached using a glue gun.  I added a bow using Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon to finish it off (not included in the kit).  It took me a couple of hours but I was combining it with Saturday Kitchen viewing!  All-in-all a bargain at £15.95 I think.



Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment