Sunday 25 May 2014

Minnie & Mickey with Stampin' Up! Punches

Minnie & Mickey with Stampin' Up! Punches


My nephew is currently enjoying his first experience of EuroDisney - what fun! I wanted to send him some extra spending money and had some Euros in my holiday wallet (as you do!). Naturally I couldn't just send it to him but need to make a card.

I decided to go for quick and simple punch art. I used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch for the head and the 1" Circle Punch for the ears. I tied a quick bow using Real Red Stitched Grosgrain for Minnie.  The sentiment is from the Simply Celebrate stamp set cut out using Word Bubble Framelits Dies (I snipped the "tail" off).  Real Red Taffeta Ribbon and Whisper White Baker's Twine finished off the card.

I made a mini envelope using the Polka Dot Parade DSP and the Envelope Punch Board (paper cut to 5" x 5" and first punch at 2 3/4") which I then stuck into the card and tied closed with more Baker's Twine.


Hopefully he will like the card - and I am sure the contents will be well received! I love EuroDisney - it seems ages since our European Stampin' Up! Convention which was held there in 2011.

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.


CHOOSE AN EXCLUSIVE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET WITH EVERY £60 (excluding P&P) YOU SPEND - MORE DETAILS HERE - Show and Tell 2 is now the only set available and only while stocks last so don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment