Sunday 18 May 2014

Paras 10 - Stampin' Up! Lovely as a Tree and a Bog!

Paras 10 - Stampin' Up! Lovely as a Tree and a Bog!


I have made this card for all my lovely friends from 100% Physical Training owned by the AWESOME Gemma Lancaster and everyone else who is running or tabbing the Paras 10 today. You are all amazing (and mad!)

I used Lovely as a Tree - this has to be one of the most versatile Stampin' Up! sets in the catalogue - so many possibilities.  The colours I used are Old Olive, Early Espresso & Soft Sky. I stamped the image on Whisper White card and then to produce the reflection I stamped onto a piece of acetate (I used the piece from the Stamp-a-ma-jig) and used that as my "stamp" to produce the reflection.

I then sponged the grass, mud (there will be lots of that!) and water - and used Gorgeous Grunge to add more texture.  The sentiment is from Just Sayin' cut using the Word Bubbles Framelits (available as a bundle saving you 15%). I wrapped a piece of Linen Thread round and popped the sentiment on using Stampin' Dimensionals.


I will be cheering them all on from afar and can't wait to hear how they all get on - I hope the bog isn't too bad!

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.



CHOOSE AN EXCLUSIVE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET WITH EVERY £60 (excluding P&P) YOU SPEND - MORE DETAILS HERE - Sans and Stripes has already SOLD OUT - these are only while stocks last so don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment