Monday 12 May 2014

Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!

Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!


A cleaner card for today - no sponging on this one!  I used the Regarding Dahlias stamp set and the colours are Perfect Plum and Island Indigo.  The background is embossed using the Big Shot and the Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I used the Circles Collection Framelits to cut a piece of DSP from the Regals Color Collection DSP Stack.

The card was finished with Island Indigo Baker's Twine and Candy Dots - I love these, such a quick way to add colour detail to a card.


Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.


CHOOSE AN EXCLUSIVE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET WITH EVERY £60 (excluding P&P) YOU SPEND - MORE DETAILS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment