Thursday 15 May 2014

Stampin' Up! Perfect Pennants Stamp Set with Embossed Delicate Doilies

Stampin' Up! Perfect Pennants Stamp Set with Embossed Delicate Doilies


I had my heat gun out over the weekend so thought I would have a play. The Stampin' Up! Stamp sets I used are En Francais, Delicate Doilies and Perfect Pennants. The colours used are Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede and Pistachio Pudding. I stamped En Francais on a piece of Baked Brown Sugar. Using the Delicate Doilies stamp I stamped in VersaMark, added White Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat embossed.   The sentiment was stamped and cut using the Big Shot & Banners Framelits Dies along with a Pistachio Pudding mat. Don't forget you can save 15% if you buy the dies in a bundle with the Stamp set.  

I added Victoria Crochet Trim, Baked Brown Ruffle Stretch Trim and Linen Thread. The card is finished with an In Color Boutique Detail and more Linen Thread.



I like this colour combination - what do you think?

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.



CHOOSE AN EXCLUSIVE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET WITH EVERY £60 (excluding P&P) YOU SPEND - MORE DETAILS HERE - Sans and Stripes has already SOLD OUT - these are only while stocks last so don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment