Thursday 22 May 2014

Swaps From Stampin' Up! Training in Telford

Swaps From Stampin' Up! Training in Telford


One thing which also always happens at Stampin' Up! events is swapping and how fabulous are all these swaps I received?  Can you see yours here?

The idea is that you make a batch of identical card fronts or 3-d items to exchange with fellow demonstrators so you end up with lots of ideas showcasing different stamps, styles and techniques.

I didn't just receive card fronts - how cute is this mini card in a box by Kim Fee - she made 100 of these!  Deanna's cute cracker box contained a decorated T Light and Elaine (Papercraft Button) made a fabulous T Bag Holder.


 
This was the swap / downline gift I received from my fabby upline Michelle Last - G&B 70% Dark Chocolate and a bead for my key-ring. Isn't it just gorgeous?


We had a great day in Telford - lots of chatting, crafting (with NEW products!!), sneak peeks (from the NEW 2014-15 Annual Catalogue - coming soon) and sharing.

I love being part of Stampin' Up! and if you think you would too why not give me a call (07530 368466) or email me for a chat to find out more?

No comments:

Post a Comment