Wednesday 28 May 2014

Today is my Stampin' Up! Birthday - why don't you join too?

Today is my Stampin' Up! Birthday - why don't you join too?



Blimey - it is 4 years today since I joined Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator - where has time gone?  So why did I join? Well I had always loved their products and decided I NEEDED some - so I thought why not buy from myself and get discount on the products I buy?! 

As it happens I have got something worth far more than discounted products - namely the most amazing friendships. In the last 4 years I have lived in 3 different houses (will be 4 by the end of the year - the joys of being an Army wife) so my crafting friends have been the one constant in my life - and to me that is priceless.

I have also met lots of lovely people at parties, classes and events whom I have thoroughly enjoyed sharing Stampin' Up! with. After all what is there not to love - fantastic quality products which all co-ordinate. And that is what makes Stampin' Up! so unique - the card matches the ink, the ribbons, the patterned paper and the embellishments. Punches and Framelits match stamp sets - it really is crafting made easy. 

So if you are thinking - "sounds good - can I join?" - then yes you can! And even better - from today (Wed 28th May) until Monday 30th June you can become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator at one of two GREAT prices:

For the next month you can join at the low price of £50 (£55 product value),

The traditional starter kit priced at £99 (£130 product value) will also continue to be available.

We are about to start the pre-order period for the NEW 2014/15 Annual Catalogue - if you join now you could get your hands on lovely goodies BEFORE anyone else - including the brand new Project Life and Blendabilities!

So which option will you choose? Have a look here for more information. I am always happy to answer questions so please do contact me if you have any - 07530 368466 or email me

No comments:

Post a Comment