Thursday 29 May 2014

Triple Time Stamping with Stampin' Up! Creative Elements

Triple Time Stamping with Stampin' Up! Creative Elements


I haven't used the Triple Time Stamping technique for a while but I thought it would work well with this Stampin' Up! stamp set - Creative Elements. I first saw this technique a couple of years ago featured by an American Demo, Dawn Olchefske. If you check out this post you will find the card measurements I used & a quick tutorial. The colours are Rose Red, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.

Once the images were stamped and the layers re-assembled I finished the card with some ribbons - Victoria Crochet Trim, Linen Thread and Crumb Cake Taffeta.  I think it is such an effecive technique - seriously the hardest part is cutting the layers!


Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.



CHOOSE AN EXCLUSIVE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET WITH EVERY £60 (excluding P&P) YOU SPEND - MORE DETAILS HERE - Show and Tell 2 is now the only set available and only while stocks last so don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment