Monday 2 June 2014

A Little Bird Told Me with Stampin' Up!'s Everything Eleanor

A Little Bird Told Me with Stampin' Up!'s Everything Eleanor 


I am very excited to be showcased today by the lovely Lisa Barton from Vintage Celebrations.

I am making slow progress through my "Use all my Stamp Sets Challenge" but have reached Everything Eleanor - I LOVE this set - especially the little bird. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do when I started this card but am really pleased with how it turned out.

The colours I have used are Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla. I stamped the central image and then covered it with a mask cut from a sticky note. The swirls and bird were stamped over the rest of the card with the mask in place. I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to add the random dots and sponged the edges . 

The sentiment from the Million and One Stamp Set was lined up using the fabulous Stamp-a-ma-jig and the card finished with Linen Thread and Pearl Basic Jewels.



So what do you think? I don't often make one layer cards - I may have to do more!


Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment