Sunday 8 June 2014

Stampin' Up! Washi Tape Storage using Tag a Bag Gift Boxes

Stampin' Up! Washi Tape Storage using Tag a Bag Gift Boxes


A storage solution for you today! I was having a play and discovered that the Tag a Bag Gift Boxes are the perfect size for storing Stampin' Up!'s Designer Washi Tape.  Obviously I needed to decorate it as well.  

The boxes come flat packed but are super-easy to assemble, but before I did I stamped it using a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge and added some Retro Fresh Washi Tape. I then cut "Washi" from Tangerine Tango card using the Typeset Alphabet Bigz die (retiring).

So my Washi Tape is now organised rather than hidden under the chaos on my desk! How do you store yours?

Here are the main Stampin' Up! supplies used today. Remember you can now order online if you prefer - if you click on the image you will be directed to my online store where you can pop them into your shopping basket. If you would prefer not to order online please either email me or give me a call on07530 368466 and I will be happy to help.


Don't forget to check out the RETIRING LISTS - lots of items have already sold out so if you want something make sure you order it NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment