Monday 2 March 2015

Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration just got even better!

Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration just got even better!


Oooh Stampin' Up! are spoiling us this Sale-a-bration! For the month of March they have released four extra SAB products - so if you thought you already had everything - think again!

For every £45 you spend with Stampin' Up! you can select a FREE item - what will you go for?


The Vellum Stack is gorgeous - I can't wait to get mine so I can share some samples with you - in the meantime here are some samples from the wonderful designers at Stampin' Up!



You still have plenty of time to take advantage of all the Sale-a-bration offers. I have dates available for a party - earn even more freebies! And if your wish list is growing by the day why not think about joining as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? Lots of fabulous perks!

 

Remember you can now order online - if you would like to order  please click on the button on the right hand side and you will be whisked to my online shop where you can pop your items into your basket! If you would prefer not to shop online please either email me or give me a call on 07530 368466 and I will be happy to help. 

Don't forget that for EVERY £45 you spend you can choose a FREE Sale-a-bration item!

No comments:

Post a Comment